pagead2.googlesyndication.com pagead2.googlesyndication.com

INASHANGAZA: MJANE MIAKA 47WAAOLEWA NA MBWA HUKO AUSTRALIA

A woman has married her pet terrier during a romantic ceremony in Croatia.
A woman has married her pet terrier during a romantic ceremony in Croatia.
Amanda Rodgers, from South London, wed her pet terrier, Sheba, in front of 200 people at a ceremony in Split, Croatia and describes their day as a "wonderful moment."
The 47-year-old divorcee - who was married to a man for just a few months over 20 years ago - said: "I got down on one knee and proposed. I could tell by her tail wagging that she said 'yes'.
"The day was wonderful, more fun than the marriage. I gave her a kiss to seal the deal and then everyone threw confetti. It was a wonderful moment."
Although she is aware that the marriage isn't legal, Ms Rodgers thinks the wedding has shown her pet pooch how much she cares for her.
She added: "I know the wedding to Sheba wasn't real in the legal sense. But it was a nice way to mark what Sheba means to me. Sheba's never unkind to me and she's always happy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment